Star Rating: 4.7/5 Rated on Amazon.com
Baby can sort and stack the graduated size rings, then bat at the base to watch it rock back and forth. Bright colors, shiny reflections and swirling beads stimulate baby’s senses and add to the fun. Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack helps babies develop coordination as they learn to stack the easy-to-grasp rings in the proper order. Little ones will have the time of their lives sorting, stacking, and tasting to see if the rings really taste as good as they look. Made of absolutely safe, washable soft plastic suitable for teething.
- Bright colors, shiny reflections and swirling beads stimulate visual development (Colors May Vary)
- Placing rings on post strengthens eye-hand coordination
- Helps baby learn to differentiate among colors and sizes of rings
- Hands-on activities strengthen baby’s sense of touch
- Enhances gross motor skills as baby bats and rocks the toy
- The top ring is also a rattle!
Parents report that their baby/toddler loves the toy and they love the nostalgia from when they had one as a child. The toy is easy to use and the top ring being a rattle is a nice touch of fun. Earlier concerns with the dye on the blue ring appear to have been resolved in recent years.
The Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack is an iconic toy that most of us can remember from our own childhoods or from younger siblings. The developmental benefits it offers are just a bonus on top of a toy children have loved for generations.